An accomplished keyboardist, producer, engineer, songwriter, and musical director, Sven Martin has had tremendous success working with artists in the United States and abroad. Martin earned an international reputation touring the world and performing with Russian pop superstars t.A.T.u. A day at the office: performing concerts of 100,000 people in Kazakhstan, sharing the stage with Shakira and the Black Eyed Peas in Red Square, playing keys on Liz Phair's "Chicks with Attitude" tour and appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno — world tours, platinum records, and sold out stadiums are just part of Martin’s job. Recently he was touring with Jonathan Davis of Korn in support of his solo album Black Labyrinth filling arenas in the states and playing most European festivals for crowds of up to 80,000 people.
Originally from Düsseldorf, Germany, Martin now resides in Los Angeles, CA. Martin’s studio, Garage Royale, once a two-car garage, has been built into a perfect production studio described as "a vibey, secluded retreat in a garden setting in North Hollywood that includes a massive collection of today's and yesterday's keyboards and equipment.” He has written and recorded with many talented, Award-winning musicians, in this studio, as well as, written and produced songs for TV and film such as Taken 3, Jersey Shore, Summerland (Warner Brothers), and Raising Helen (Touchstone Pictures).
Recent and current projects:
- Lena Katina (ex t.A.T.u.)
- Bloke & Bird
- Samantha LaPorta
- Custom compositions for Comcast/Watchable
- Custom composition for Ving Vodka
- Nadia Forde (Irish Model & Pop Artist)
- Big Finish Records (UK label)
- Nadia goes to Hollywood (UK & Ireland TV show, theme song & music)
Martin is a regular in the very active LA live music scene, often handling duties as house keyboardist for the popular Ultimate Jam Night at the Whisky A-Go-Go.
As a writer he was signed to BMG, but now controls his own publishing and compositions and is currently writing for a handful of select TV shows, libraries and trailer companies as well as for new artists from the US and abroad.
Recently Martin has lent his mixing talents to TV as a re-recording mixer for many popular shows, such as:
- Wheeler Dealers (Velocity)
- Chrisley knows best & According to Chrisley (USA Network/All3Media America)
- Mind Field (YouTube Red)
- Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath (A&E)
- Gold Rush (Discovery)
- Moonshiners (Discovery)
- Alaska: The Last Frontier (Discovery)
- Alaskan Bush People (Discovery)
- Promo spots for Comcast/Watchable, TVOne, CrunchyRoll, etc…